Welcome to the world of Maude Garrett

The bomber gets BOMBED!

The day: Anzac Day, 2010.

The time: 5.25pm.

The act: The photo bomber herself – gets bombed by a random.

Part of me is thrilled that the art of photo bombing is coming into fruition. It is blooming at an alarming rate, and people aren’t too fussed to wreck a photo at the expense of their own dignity. Praise to that!

But a part of me is shattered that I could get bombed. Not just a subtle bombing – I got bombed BAD. I feel so vulnerable. It’s like everything I’ve been dishing out is being forced back onto myself.

BRING IT ON!!

About these ads

6 responses

1. gyro

yep, some sorta airforce uniform…

i really like how that dopey guy adds to the bomb, adding a touch of the ludicrous with the contrast in heights :)

perfect bomb

June 4, 2010 at 8:23 pm

2. Shame

Shame it’s photoshopped. You could have at least chosen a picture in the same scale as the original.

May 20, 2010 at 11:58 am

• It’s a real photo! She’s actually that small! Which is probably why I didn’t see her…

May 20, 2010 at 12:14 pm

3. dickdollar

is that a circus midget

May 19, 2010 at 12:28 pm

4. Hahaha! Besides the irony of photobombing the bomber, the other irony is it’s a Cop who planted the bomb.

May 18, 2010 at 4:19 pm

• Matt

That’s no cop! That’s an Air Force uniform! It’s a little confusing to tell the difference, but I’d know, I was in the Air Force Cadets and am currently returning as an instructor.

She’s either one tiny LACW in the RAAF or a Leading Cadet in the Cadets who is in fact rather young. o.o The questions~!

May 25, 2010 at 6:56 pm